Conversation view mode on stock email

Sam Cohen

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a Glaxy S3 and I can switch my email to combine the conversation into one thread for viewing. my friend has the MAXX HD and doesn't seem to have that setting, does anyone know if this is possible on the Stock email app and if so how to set it?

Thanks

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Click on > Show quoted text and you will see the entire conversation. I hope this was what you were asking. If not, I apologize.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Its not in the settings. When you look at the main page which shows all your messages, select the conversation you want to read. When you open it, look at the bottom of the senders email, after their signature. Below that, you will see SHOW QUOTED TEXT.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yet another thing I wish the Gmail team would fix. Allow users to choose if the do or don't want the conversation view

JJD95

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, if I was you, I would download another e-mail client. Just check Google Play and see what others are downloading. I don't think Google will ever allow you the option to turn off conversation mode. Just like you cant set the default font size in Chrome. Google's philosophy seems to be, that they are creating the ultimate perfect User Interface, and you don't really need that.