Battery Percentage in JB

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Choose Settings>Display>Display battery percentage. Don't know in 4.2 But this works on mine in 4.1.1

This is not an option on this phone with 4.1.1...are you using a Samsung device, I think they have the option.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes using Samsung S3. Sorry that it doesn't work for you. Great feature without the need for another widget.

I agree, it is def a touchwiz feature. This phone is 99% vanilla so I really didn't expect us to get the option. It is the only feature missing for me that would make this phone the best ever...yes, something this small.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

yonj46

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Sure. You don't have to root. I was just referring to something that sort of "came with" the OS since he asked if it came with the JB update. I liked the one with my GNex rom that replaced the battery icon. Power Toggles looks like a nice option. I've been using Battery Notifier Pro.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.larryvgs.batterypro&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmxhcnJ5dmdzLmJhdHRlcnlwcm8iXQ..

any chance you could share this wallpaper

joelbon

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There is also Circle Battery Widget and One More Clock Widget that will give you the %.uploadfromtaptalk1368906123403.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
If all of these widgets can figure out the percentage it really ought to be part of the operating system just like in iOS and you should be able to replace the battery symbol with a percentage natively.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm