[Solved] Disable Facebook Birthday Notifications

Edie Kilchenstein

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Solved] Disable Facebook Birthday Notifications?

I thought I would go crazy trying to get rid of the birthdays in my new Galaxy S4. I did everything everyone said and FINALLY (at least on the S4) tap your small calendar, open settings, go to calendars (this will not appear unless you have the calendar open), tap display then make sure that Facebook and contact's birthdays are not checked. Then hit done at the top and they magically disappear. YAY!!!

Bruninho98

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site

Can you tell me how the birthdays on these notifications are chosen? I cant figure it out! I know them all, but there are others I would like to recieve, I dont know how! Can help? (Dont want the calendar sync alternate method, whant this through native android app...)

Dan Burns1

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

I have a Galaxy Note 3 and you are the bomb... this WAS frustrating, thanks so much.

Cheryl Jones2

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Edie Kilchenstein - this problem was driving me nuts - birthdays now gone from my calendar - brilliant!:)

Sheri Hamlin

May 15, 2014
Visit site

Thank you so much. I have been trying to delete the FB birthdays from my calendar for a week and this finally worked!!

Deborah Dunne

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

I went thru all the steps Marylouwho suggested and when I got to the birthdays it was already unchecked, yet my calendar is full of all these birthdays....it is driving me crazy esp. as there is no way to delete them from my calendar on my Note2

bill parvin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

I have the HTC one and I was able to go into the main calendar. Click the three dots in top right corner. Click accounts. And unsynced people, Facebook, and Hotmail. I no longer have the annoying all day birthday or all day tomorrow birthday reminders.

Calendar> 3 dots on top right> accounts> uncheck desired syncs> save.

Hope this helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781