Automatically Save Pics to SD Card??

erjennin

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
After I received the Jelly Bean updated, my phone was acting weird... so I decided to do a factory reset. Before doing that, I pulled my SD card out to make sure all of the pics were preserved. To my surprise, my pics are all gone.... it appears my phone wasn't automatically savings the pics to the SD card.

Does anybody know how I can make this happen? Also, how do I move content back and forth from the SD card?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
After I received the Jelly Bean updated, my phone was acting weird... so I decided to do a factory reset. Before doing that, I pulled my SD card out to make sure all of the pics were preserved. To my surprise, my pics are all gone.... it appears my phone wasn't automatically savings the pics to the SD card.

Does anybody know how I can make this happen? Also, how do I move content back and forth from the SD card?

Your pics should be on your internal storage card. You need to go into Camera Settings and tell the camera to store all future pics on SD card. You will have to go into the File App and copy and paste your pics from internal storage to SD card, although it might be easier and faster to do it with a PC.

hawkman610

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I lost mine as well with a factory reset after JB. Even had it set to save to SD as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

brihulbert

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
This is probably old news but I recently purchased a DROID Razr M as a last years model sale offered by Verizon running jellybean 4.2.1. When I go into the stock default camera's settings to change the save location of my pics it just says save to sd card (system>sdcard00) with no option to save to the external sd card (system>sdcard01). Does anyone know how to change this? Incidently I have a similar issue with this with Realplayer not finding audio/media files on the external sd card.

Posted via Android Central App

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
This is probably old news but I recently purchased a DROID Razr M as a last years model sale offered by Verizon running jellybean 4.2.1. When I go into the stock default camera's settings to change the save location of my pics it just says save to sd card (system>sdcard00) with no option to save to the external sd card (system>sdcard01). Does anyone know how to change this? Incidently I have a similar issue with this with Realplayer not finding audio/media files on the external sd card.

Posted via Android Central App

I have the Razr Hd (basically same software), touch the settings wheel in the camera application ; then touch the storage location. You will get an option of SD card or Internal.