Problem! not sure if battery or OS

hancered

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed a serious lag on my phone in the last few days. BUT today while trying to use my phone I have had other issues. While in email I have had the error message and it said it was not responding (Force close yes or no). I had the same message more than once. I had a similar message for the home screen. I am not sure if the 2 are related but around 11:30 a.m. my battery was at 53% (off charger since 6:00 a.m.). BUT after lunch (1:20 p.m.) my battery was down to 28%. I have not had that dramatic of a drop ever, not even on my Thunderbolt. My place of work has a serious signal block, but I normally make it home with around 50 - 60 %. Any advice or suggestions?

FYI:
lag in Chrome
lag in Jewels Legend
lag in email
lag in home screens and flowing from one screen to another

Thanks for any help.
:-\

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
If something is sucking battery that fast, it should show up in the battery usage list. I would start there.is the phone warm?

Bo21

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar issue the last couple of days. I shut down the phone and restarted it and all seems fine. I did not look at the battery usage to determine if it was a program causing it.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Yep I've already had Chrome crash on me twice today. Jelly bean definitely has stability issues in general though. I had a few Chrome crashes on ICS too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89