Maps location history

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey there all

Quick question that I need some help with. I recently got a replacement maxx HD and for whatever reason this one does not seem to want to record location history through Google maps. No idea why, I have uninstalled and reinstalled maps with no success, have the location history option checked in the app, have the report from this device option selected and it still does not want to record my history.

Any ideas as to why this is happening, and also any suggestions on how to potentially fix it?

Thanks
B

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
There is a history option on the actual Google Maps website. Check there too. I had an issue where the same address kept comping up in my 'history' and I haven't searched for that address in 3 years. Turns out it was saved on my Google account from within the actual Google Maps website....so check there too.

dippydc

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have same issue. No matter what I do and what I re-install I can't get location history working on Samsung s4. All settings correct and showing enabled on website but no location points have been saved. Apps like life360 work ok but google including google+ location (circles) just won't have it. Have even deleted google account and re-installed but it just won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo