Any good pocket pouches?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going nuts trying to find a pocket pouch that fits this phone without being too small or big. Sena said there is no demand for the pouches so they're not making them and all I can find are open face cases that require a screen protector. I don't want anything but a thin pouch with the sides closes for pocket carry but I can't find one. I have the Sena pouch for my original RAZR Maxx but it does leave the top open slightly due to the size difference.

Any ideas? Krusel makes a case but people said it's still too small for the HD. I can live with the opening in my Sena as its not a big deal but I do wish I had options. :)

Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
This is what I have:
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Vertical Style Slide In With Flap Case Made In Genuine Leather With Magnetic Closure And Removable Spring Clip Black:Amazon:Everything Else
Not sure if this was the style you had in mind, but I've tried a lot of vertical style cases, and this was my favorite.

It's not too tight, and not too loose - I like the fit.

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking more in terms of the Sena Ultra Slim design but I'm realizing that there is no product so I think I'll be sticking with my case. What difference does it make whether the top by the ear piece is open when other cases leave the sides open.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084