How do I make the VoiceMail notify more than one time?

Elizabeth Gross

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I have been loving the Droid Razr Maxx HD for the most part. However, I cannot figure out how to get voicemail to make the notification sound more than one time. I know that the LED light is lit, but it is lit for everything from email to text, to voicemail, to app updates and more. I would much rather have the phone continue to make a sound when I have a new voicemail until I acknowledge it or at least more than one time. Any suggestions? I'm on Verizon and I signed up for the Visual Voice Mail service thinking I'd have more customization options, but I just can't figure this out. Any help the forums could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Gross

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I finally found an app that is compatible with Droid Razr Maxx HD. I've been screwing with this for several hours trying to find it. Using Miss Call Reminder Pro. I tried the Lite version first to make sure it was compatible. Missed Call / SMS Alert by by Hidtechs Pvt Ltd. I tried several other apps first and this was the only one that worked. Several of the apps actually caused my phone to no longer ring at all. The app does have a charge if you don't want the apps, but I think that is to be expected. Since this was SO hard to figure out on this phone, I wanted to share my results here.

Elizabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34