Vibration Motor Defect

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
For the past week, been having intermittent issues with the vibration motor. It will either cut out compleltey (haptic feedback, vibrate on incoming msg/call/etc) or get very weak but with a small tap on the back of the phone or a shake, it comes back.

Called Verizon and after he talked to his Motorola rep, it is a confirmed defect that they are aware of. They're shipping me out a refurb. Just wanted to pass on the info and note how much I hate refurbs. I've had this phone since Novemeber, brand new, I know it has never been dropped or mistreated and now, after 4 months and my original $200, have to take a phone with an unknown history.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The RAZR HD may not even be a true refurbished unit. I got one the other day and its original manufacturer date was in September. I may be wrong but I think the dates change when being refurbished. The phone felt solid and worked as intended so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you need to update your phone and it fails please remember to check out my thread about the issue on this forum. I'm not sure if Motorola solved it yet but just letting you know in case you have issues.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Verizon sent me a brand new replacement after some issues with their refurb they originally sent. This one is even smoother and the WiFi strength issue at a range is gone completely. Glad my first one had a defect now for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance