Feels Different, But Glad to Be Here.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Been a BB fanboy for almost a decade. Was holding out for the Z10, but my Bold met an untimely demise. Have been lurking in the Android Central forums for a while and decided to go with the RAZR MAXX HD.

Well..... I haven't gotten more than four hours of sleep a night in five days. But have to say that I've got it singing and am really, really happy with it. Funny how brand loyalty can keep you attached to something. After lots of time and energy (and a couple dollars) I've got everything I wanted and more. Looking forward to hangin' here for a while.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I was a former BB user as well. Probably would have remained had BB kept up with Android, but no regrets. Android, and the RMHD, is where it is at!

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the Android life. You've picked an awesome forum to join. Everyone is so helpful here. From the members to the moderators. They all make sure you get the info you need. Enjoy. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Long time BB user here also, made the switch and won't go back. This phone has the battery life of an older BB and is one of the best on the market as a whole. Welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! I was a longtime diehard BB user. The few times I had to go back to my BB for an international trip it was painful! Typing on a BB is definitely easier, but the phone otherwise just seems to incredibly limiting that I couldn't stand it!

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Had two berries and an iphone. Now a first time droid owner. love this phone.. just bought it today sadly i had to pay full retail but well worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy