"Circles" Widget Missing

whscoast

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My Motorola Circles Widget (with time, battery and weather) has suddenly disappeared from my phone. I have searched through all the widgets and can't find it anywhere? Any ideas where it could have gone and how to get it back?

Craigs-girl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all, but I have it back now. For anyone else who accidentally removes the "Circles" Widget, here is how to get it back.
Click on your Apps button at bottom of your home screen page. Click on Widgets. Flick right until you see "Droid Command Center".
Hold that down and it will place it on your home page.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
To find widgets - press and hold a blank area on one of the screens and a list will appear that says "Add to Home Sceen." One of the listings is "Widgets." Scroll through those and activate the ones you want to have available. You'll find Circles there. BTW, Circles doesn't work with 3rd party launchers, but you can create a cool time/temp/weather using Beautiful Widgets (from Play Store).

jmjr755

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Easiest fix was apps button, select widgets at top, then choose the circles by holding it down, then move it to your home screen.

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
So what if it is nowhere to be found on your phone? I am rocking a Razr Maxx (OG). Full stock experience with simple addons like Sense Flip Clock.

maternan

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a similar issue but when I try to reload widget, it tells me it is already there. Does not show up in apps on settings. What next?

Verne8

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Razr HD: I tried following the other suggestions but could not find the "Widget" they kept talking about (I'm not the most tech savvy person on earth). Figuring there may be others with my issues I am hoping this helps.

I was scrolling through my Apps looking for "Widgets". Well, duh...they are not there. When you first go from the home screen to the Apps, at the very top of the screen is the "Widget" choice. To return the circles go about 3 screens over in the Widget section, hold them down and...voila!

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
My toddler got my phone and now my Circles app is missing. I have been looking for the Apps button and can't find it. The only place I see the Circles app is when I go into settings and click apps, then when I swipe to ALL, I see the Circles app, but long pressing it does nothing, when I click on it, it says it is enabled. Please help, I can't find a way to get to apps other than settings. I have a Droid Maxx.