My DROID RAZR MAXX HD Will often not get text messages from people, then all at once if I restart...

AnCap4u

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have done several factory resets... No change resulted.

Is this a known issue?

This started maybe ~2 months ago or so

I have had other people with RAZR HD's and RAZR MAXX HD's complain of the same issue in the last month as well...

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have done several factory resets... No change resulted.

Is this a known issue?

This started maybe ~2 months ago or so

I have had other people with RAZR HD's and RAZR MAXX HD's complain of the same issue in the last month as well...

How many messages are contained within the same conversation? I think if it gets to 250 it's full and you can't receive any more from that person. (not sure, though)

AnCap4u

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
How many messages are contained within the same conversation? I think if it gets to 250 it's full and you can't receive any more from that person. (not sure, though)

This isn't the problem because it doesn't seem to discriminate between text messages from different people, it's all or nothing, usually nothing, until I restart my phone, then they all come flooding in...

bill1171

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. I called vz 611 they told me it was a known issue they passed me to tier two and they were able to clear it up. Has not happened again since.

bill1171

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
sorry yes it was on their end. for two days straight i would have to shut off phone and turn on and receive all texts. i called that night they said someone will call me . they never did but the next day problem was gone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12