Nova dock launcher keeps crashing ... ???

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the Nova Launcher and everything is going along very well EXCEPT the dock keeps disappearing Every time I go to another screen and come back, it's gone again. I put the Nova Settings app on the home screen and that's the only way I can access the app and re-check SHOW DOCK. It unchecks itself, even if I make changes in the dock settings.

! I had live wallpaper on and changes that to static. But the issue continues. Anyone have an idea what needs to be done?

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I just installed the Nova Launcher and everything is going along very well EXCEPT the dock keeps disappearing Every time I go to another screen and come back, it's gone again. I put the Nova Settings app on the home screen and that's the only way I can access the app and re-check SHOW DOCK. It unchecks itself, even if I make changes in the dock settings.

! I had live wallpaper on and changes that to static. But the issue continues. Anyone have an idea what needs to be done?

Have you restarted your device? Or even tried reinstalling nova launcher?

goingminimalist73.blogspot.com

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
PROBLEM SOLVED (well, I think it is.)

I went back into the dock settings and put it closer to "stock" - the way it was downloaded. Then I added back different things like the shape and color of the dock itself, the divider line above the dock, etc. The only thing that ended up being different was the divider line. Perhaps that made the difference?? Otherwise, now everything is working peachy-keen and fine. I LOVE this launcher!!!

PS - Yes, I did do several hard resets while fighting with this situation. When it finally settled down and is behaving, I did one last hard reset to stabilize it. So far so good. Even added the live wallpaper back and all is good ... so far.

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
PROBLEM SOLVED (well, I think it is.)

I went back into the dock settings and put it closer to "stock" - the way it was downloaded. Then I added back different things like the shape and color of the dock itself, the divider line above the dock, etc. The only thing that ended up being different was the divider line. Perhaps that made the difference?? Otherwise, now everything is working peachy-keen and fine. I LOVE this launcher!!!

PS - Yes, I did do several hard resets while fighting with this situation. When it finally settled down and is behaving, I did one last hard reset to stabilize it. So far so good. Even added the live wallpaper back and all is good ... so far.

That's great! I hope it stays working. :D

goingminimalist73.blogspot.com

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I noticed mine kept disappearing too. Then I just slid my finger (one finger) down towards the dock and it reappeared. Do it again and it disappeared. I think I was accidentally making it disappear?

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
it constantly redraws when i was using nova. I had the same problem.. i'm sure an update will be available quite soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke