Razr Maxx HD & Lapdock 500

shibby_cbs

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Well guys im about at my witts end with this. My troubleshooting steps have led nowhere and dont know what to do next.

I am trying to hook up my Razr Maxx HD to my Lapdock 500. From what ive read this should work no problem just without the webtop software interface. This is fine as i have already found a tablet ui module for xposed. anyways when i hook up my phone the mouse and keyboard work perfectly but all that comes up on the display is gray lines. i have tried 2 separate lapdock 500's with the same result. I have also hooked up an original razr with the same gray lines.

now heres the twist...my brothers bionic works perfectly fine with webtop 3.0. I have double checked the hdmi port in my razr with a full sized hdmi adapter to my tv and it worked perfectly. i have also tried forcing 720p through a module thinking that it was possibly an out of range issue but it produced the same gray lines.

a little about my phone...my phone is rooted through the motochopper root and was rooted for the first time on 4.1.2. it was not rooted before it was updated.

System Version: 9.18.79.XT926.Verizon.en.US

Android Version: 4.1.2

Kernel Version: 3.0.31-g101ca72

Build Number: 9.8.1Q-79

Im not sure what of this information is relevant but i am desperate to get this to work or at least find out what the problem is so i can plan what to do next. My plan was to take this thing on my cruise with me on monday as i dont want to take my laptop with me...plus lets face it lapdocks are cool. so does anybody have any clue as to what could be happening here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton