Droid RAZR MAXX HD - Email Question

backinblack36

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok let me see if I can explain this. I have my email widget on the home screen. I have 2 email accounts both POP3. What I was wondering is can I have 2 of the Icon's for both individual email accounts. Right now you have one and click on it then at the top of the screen you have to click on it to select which account to go to. Does this make sense?

Thank you.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there's a way to have separate email icons unless one of your accounts is Gmail. Then you could have the gmail widget and the email widget (icons) on the screen. The Gmail would go directly to that account. The other you'd have to do the double screen access.

graybeardnc

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to add two shortcuts. I just tested this and it worked. I'm using Apex launcher though.

I just reread original post, and noticed it said widget, not shortcut. I tried with widgets, worked fine.

backinblack36

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys. Well I have figured out that you can do the widget way the only downside is that the original default app will continue to have those email accounts in there also. So if you have 3 email accounts and add 3 widgets, the default email app will still show those emails from those 3 accounts too.
Once again thanks for the help though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781