RAZR MAXX HD: Help phone froze switching to ART?

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try the ART on your RAZR MAXX HD? Mine froze on the switch from Dalvik to ART. What should I do?

Help!

oughtsix

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I switched my phone to ART. Rebooted and took about 20 minutes to compile all the apps. Then it came up and has been running fine.

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I thought I had bricked my phone. Took most of the morning but I got it running again.

Have you noticed a big benefit running ART?

Posted via Android Central App

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I noticed more battery life, I have been working in an area with poor 3g/4g connectivity so phone is warm running ART today and yesterday I left work with 5% more battery. I am really looking forward to seeing what it can do when I go back to my normal working area. If I use wifi at home it just goes and goes and goes.

jigz23

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try the ART on your RAZR MAXX HD? Mine froze on the switch from Dalvik to ART. What should I do?

Help!

Same thing happened to me! It's stuck at Optimizing app 62 of 228. What did you do to fix it? Did you just wait it out?

skuni

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this had anything to do with it but I removed and then replaced the SIM card. Then let it sit for about 30 minutes. Once the screen turned off, I pressed the power button and it came on. I switched it back to Dalvik and now it's working fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca