Razr Maxx hd no command in triage still won't reboot, what should I do?

A

AC Question

razr maxx hd "no command" in triage still wont reboot

I have wiped cache, factory reset and still it wont boot up. I get a screen that says

Android upgrading:
starting apps

and then it reboots and is stuck in this loop. when I have entered into recovery mode, I get the triage screen with the words NO COMMAND under the dead android.
where do I go from here. It is a stock phone, not rooted, and I have no clue what OS it is running on... HELP

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: razr maxx hd "no command" in triage still wont reboot

Welcome to the forums. Try holding power and at the same time clicking the volume up key. That should bring you into recovery and you can choose reboot system.

nikitole

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site

ok now that I am registered on the site, I did the all you suggested. I have done normal reboot, factory reset, recovery mode, wiped cache and started all of that over. I have let it sit and try to reboot for 10 hours it looped with no progress. I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE I CAN TRY?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

ok now that I am registered on the site, I did the all you suggested. I have done normal reboot, factory reset, recovery mode, wiped cache and started all of that over. I have let it sit and try to reboot for 10 hours it looped with no progress. I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE I CAN TRY?

Sorry for the delay. Aside from reflashing the ROM, I can't think of anything else.
Reflashing would be done with ADB commands. There are lots of YouTube videos on that. You would need to set it up on your PC, then use it to flash the stock ROM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs