Some Pics
    radyoactive, Joe378 and PossumPete like this.
    01-26-2012 02:55 PM
    Nice, Downers Grove eh? I'm in Romeoville and I'm coming to steal it haha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    01-26-2012 05:50 PM
    Nice, Downers Grove eh? I'm in Romeoville and I'm coming to steal it haha.

Oh I was just at Rosies today for lunch!
    01-27-2012 01:08 AM
    Downers Grove? I'm from Naperville.

Small world. Nice shots, can't wait to pick this phone up in March [contract is up]
    01-27-2012 01:12 AM
    Oh I was just at Rosies today for lunch!
    I'm about 3 minutes away from Rosies. I played with a Maxx at the Verizon store in Bolingbrook and I'm jealous that I have the RAZR,

A Corvette eh? Hm, we need a picture of that next to my 2012 Acura RDX. That would be one sexy picture lol.
    01-27-2012 01:30 AM
    I'm about 3 minutes away from Rosies. I played with a Maxx at the Verizon store in Bolingbrook and I'm jealous that I have the RAZR,

A Corvette eh? Hm, we need a picture of that next to my 2012 Acura RDX. That would be one sexy picture lol.
    I got mine at the store by Macys in Bolingbrook.
    01-27-2012 07:32 AM
    Thanks for the pics,I have not been to the Verizon store yet to check it out. Seems thick, compared to my razr, but still very manageable. While I love the slim design of mine, it's hard to not want the extra battery. Decisions, decisions, decisions lol

01-27-2012 08:15 AM
    I have a question guys. I have the GN and I'm really not liking that I constantly have to charge the thing because of the horrible battery life. Even If I have it stuck on 3G I have to charge it twice a day. I came from a Tbolt with the extended battery so I'm used to having some sort of battery life. I've had the phone over 30 days so I can't bring it back but I do have 2 lines that aren't being used that have upgrades available. Should I just sell the phone on CL and buy the MAXX? I can get the phone for 249 with my discount. Thanks for your help.
    01-27-2012 08:32 AM
    I have a question guys. I have the GN and I'm really not liking that I constantly have to charge the thing because of the horrible battery life. Even If I have it stuck on 3G I have to charge it twice a day. I came from a Tbolt with the extended battery so I'm used to having some sort of battery life. I've had the phone over 30 days so I can't bring it back but I do have 2 lines that aren't being used that have upgrades available. Should I just sell the phone on CL and buy the MAXX? I can get the phone for 249 with my discount. Thanks for your help.
    I got rid of my GN at the 14 day mark. Glad I did this phone is just better. Even the call clairity is better. Sell the Sammy on ebay.
    01-27-2012 08:42 AM
    Downers Grove? I'm from Naperville.
    Wow. Glen Ellyn representing.
    Anyway, I was looking for some non-press shots. So thinking of upgrading from my Incredible but waiting to see what the ROM community comes up with first.
    01-27-2012 09:19 AM
    Here is the Maxx against the Thunderbolt. The Thunderbolt is quite a bit higher and much heavier. AND The maxx has a case on it too!
    01-27-2012 10:22 AM
    What's up, all!? These days my wife and I reside down South (Memphis area). However, we are both originally from Chicago (the city itself). Nice to see others from that region on here. Go Hawks! Oh, and uh...I should probably also add that I too have the Razr Maxx and am LOVING it.
    02-08-2012 12:33 AM
    Nice I was born on the south side grew up east of Cicero
    02-08-2012 01:22 AM
    What's up, all!? These days my wife and I reside down South (Memphis area). However, we are both originally from Chicago (the city itself). Nice to see others from that region on here. Go Hawks! Oh, and uh...I should probably also add that I too have the Razr Maxx and am LOVING it.
    The Blackhawks sure have been stinkin' it up lately.

Oh, and uh... I should probably also add that I don't have a RAZR Maxx but a regular RAZR and am jealous.
    02-08-2012 01:28 AM
    Yea!
    02-08-2012 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD