Camera Question...

vmorgs

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded to the Razr Maxx from the Droid Incredible and I'm having a problem with the Camera, or so I think. On my Incredible, I got a 1-2 second preview of the image I just took with the camera before it went back to a "live image". I don't have that on this phone and I can't seem to find in the settings. Am I missing it or is just not an option on this phone and , if it's not, is there an app that will give it to me?

Note: My phone isn't rooted and I have no intention of doing it anytime soon.

roscko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the same phone today as well. Couldnt find auto-preview option in the camera settings either. I guess that means we'll have to load the pic manually to review it each time...

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I like the lil preview box in the upper right hand corner of the last pic I took...It has come in handy quite a few times for me

rkortes

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I was playing with the Maxx at the Verizon store and noticed the little preview box. Just tap it if you want to see the picture. Like another poster said, It's so you can click off pictures much quicker. I like it.

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I need more megapixel setting as well as Time/Date stamp setting... and while I am at it, I need the Dinc voice recorder. Might send back the Maxx because I really need these for work.