02-10-2012 11:22 AM
32 12
tools
    Wow guys.....
    I got got 22hrs... before I hit 30%
    Just at the request of a coworker I threw in live wall paper this morning.
    I unplugged yesterday at 1pm heavy games pretty much. Left daata on
    some medium to heavy texting, screen full bright, data (no back ground data)
    blue tooth. Wi-fi when I got home then when I went to bed at 10pm data off.
    This morning out te door at about 5am,games, data on and I just now hit 30 at 11:am today.
    My batt life sucked til I let the batt drain all the way down to 0% and did a full recharge.
    derek128 likes this.
    02-08-2012 01:10 PM
    I'm going back today, after only 5 hours I've gone down 30%, this is with GPS off, 4g off locked on 3g, background data off, screen at lowest setting and maybe 20 texts, no phone calls. My phone started out great but now draining too fast

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk
    If u want to keep the phone exchange it the do the battery drain and recharge
    02-08-2012 01:11 PM
    Ok, here it goes zero and.... Dead.... Time to charge!
    02-08-2012 03:12 PM
    Charged fully after complete drain, pulled it off the charger at 8:30pm, turned it on. As of 8am I lost 50% with 7 hours of standby and smart actions limiting almost everything...

HELP, should I suspect a bad battery?
    02-09-2012 09:30 AM
    I got worse battery life after doing the battery calibration. Took my phone to the store and they told me I was out of luck no one has them in stock

02-09-2012 06:28 PM
    I got worse battery life after doing the battery calibration. Took my phone to the store and they told me I was out of luck no one has them in stock

They told me the same thing but, I am within my 14 days, so they have to order and you have to wait... They should (or have to) honor the 14 day return!

They have a new one ordered for me, 1-2 week but it is ordered!
    02-09-2012 08:14 PM
    yes, iv'e just recently recieved my second new Maxx, but i was also told by verizon Rep, that the Razr Maxx is on what's called "Iconic Status" He said that means that the Razr Maxx is in Very High Demand! and that there are More Orders for this phone, than any of the stores have in stock.. Even their own damn warehouse Doesn't have ANY Razr Maxx in stock!I was VERY lucky because i found a store that had 3 of them in the Back, and drove over there to do the Exchange.. I often wonder if ALL of Us is simply expecting waaay too much of this battery....
    02-10-2012 11:22 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD