Maxx Freezing on Games?

lewie61

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone experienced any momentary freezes and/or stuttering when playing games on the Maxx? I'm not sure what is going on with my Maxx because Angry Birds runs OK on it, but Fruit Ninja frequently stutters or freezes very briely when I swipe my finger blade across the screen whe n more than 1 or 2 targets are showing. Maybe it's a code problem with the game but it ran flawlessly on my HTC Incredible, a much less capable device cpu/clock speed-wise.

roscko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Try reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, the stutter may be caused by a background app making an update that's resource intensive. Check to see if you have rogue app installed stealing CPU resources, our if it's syncing data too frequently in the background.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I was playing Pocket Legends today and very disappointed with the stutter during fights. Just traveling was smooth and problem free, but during fights it was constantly stuttering/freezing. Someone else in my group was complaining about it as well, but the ping was low and I have no idea what device they were on. I'm hoping it was just an issue with the servers, but at one point I did pick up the iPhone to play a dungeon and it was smooth as butter. So I'm getting worried there is something to the Razr hardware not performing as well in games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol