Battery

thesnowsnake

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Dudes Dudes Dudes He just may not have a book and doesn't how to charge it....Or ?
You hook up the usb and watch the meter and I think that is pretty well standard with all android phones, at least all the one I have broken...LOL

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Dudes Dudes Dudes He just may not have a book and doesn't how to charge it....Or ?
You hook up the usb and watch the meter and I think that is pretty well standard with all android phones, at least all the one I have broken...LOL

So, what you are saying is that if the OP was coming from a Bionic they should know better???

Here is a thread the OP started here in the RAZR MAXX forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr-maxx/153970-bionic-vrs-razr-maxx.html

Still not much of an excuse.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Do I need to condition the battery?Let it drain then charge it back again etc..is what I should have asked I guess?

These new batteries don't need that... you do not have to drain them at all... and can charge them as much as you like. It's the same as your Bionic... and hopefully someone did not try to tell you different.

So I guess I was not as big of a smartass as you stated... or do you really think I was looking back at what you actually asked?

Reactions: mobius99

mobius99

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
12 hr nightshift mon-fri=not real good time to ask questions.Thanks for the info.Just for the record..I never said you were a BIG smartass lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10