Ghosting?

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
After much debate (I thought I was going to upgrade to the Rezound for the last 3 months), I have decided to go with the MAXX when I upgrade in a couple weeks.

I do have one question, as I've seen it mentioned here and there. Does anyone experience any ghosting with the screen? If you don't know, what that means is an image you were looking at gets temporarily 'burned in' to the screen, where you can see a faint image (ghost) of what you were just looking at on subsequent viewing screens. Again, its temporary, as it will go away on its own in a short period of time.

I have seen this mentioned, on occasion (seems to be very prevalent on the GNex), and just wanted to see if anyone has experienced it with the MAXX.

socarwolverine

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed it on the regular RAZR, but it was a display model. Also saw this with the GNex, it's an AMOLED thing. I wouldn't really worry about it, it was only on the phones that were on constantly and it was only the dock icons (on a solid white background), nothing else on the screen showed any ghosting.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I use a nite clock that stays on all nite at a low light level but have never experienced ghosting or any type of burn in using it or anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca