OK so i just got my case for my maxx looks great and all but the screen looks like crap like it looks dirty and I tried cleaning it and still there any suggestions
    02-23-2012 09:54 PM
    Just be sure to remove any protecrive film. If not than if you bought this from an ATT corprate store than you should be able to exchange no problem. I bother them constantly.
    02-23-2012 09:58 PM
    So they have a film that I need to take off? And I got it amazon
    02-23-2012 10:03 PM
    Clean the built in screen protector well on both sides and make sure there isn't some kind of removable plastic on it. Shouldn't be hard to find and they usually have a tab you can use to pull it off.
    Compared to the wonderful screen on the Razr the Otter will look hazy.

Considering the proclaimed durability of the gorilla glass I would remove the built in screen protector. You will essentially be left with a beefed up commuter case and a swivel holster.
    The screen protector is glued in place so you'll have to lift up one end and pull it off slowly. If you decide to put it back on you can apply a small bead of silicone around the edge and reapply.
    02-24-2012 07:55 AM
    Yea I tried to see if there a lil film that's making it look hazy no luck screen looks bad just cleaned it and same result
    02-24-2012 09:20 AM
    I've got a Steinheil Ultra Crystal on order for the Maxx. I used it on my Dinc, which also had Gorilla Glass, and it wasn't bad at all. The VZW screen protector for the Dinc was a hazy, matte mess.
    Once I get the Steinheil on, I'll let you know how it looks on the Maxx screen.
    02-24-2012 02:44 PM
    I've got a Steinheil Ultra Crystal on order for the Maxx. I used it on my Dinc, which also had Gorilla Glass, and it wasn't bad at all. The VZW screen protector for the Dinc was a hazy, matte mess.
    Once I get the Steinheil on, I'll let you know how it looks on the Maxx screen.
    Sweet let me know cause I'm just not liking the screen protector.
    02-24-2012 08:01 PM
    Personally I like Ghost Armor, had it on my Droid Charge and now ont he MAXX, very nice protector and really does resist smudges.
    02-26-2012 05:46 PM
    Yea I use to have it on a different phone but lost the armor don't know if i still have to pay full price or not
    02-26-2012 07:04 PM
    Buy the Verizon ones that are clear not matte. They fit well.
    ronniesherard likes this.
    02-26-2012 10:50 PM
    Yea that's why i bought the otter box defender but the screen protector just plain sucks and I took it off
    02-27-2012 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD