rebooting issue?

thabears23

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
OK so i got home played on my maxx for an hour or so and had to make a phone call maybe 5 mins into the call it shut off and rebooted. Anyone else had this issue at all or ima just freaking out??

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have never had my MAXX reboot and I got it on release day. I did have my Galaxy Nexus reboot a lot but the MAXX has been solid.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
No, it does not happen... or should not happen. Did you make any setting changes that might have caused this??? If so, you might want to do a Master Reset to back to factory settings.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok... so for the last "hour or so" what apps have you loaded? Maybe one of those cause the issue.

Also, it might be a good idea to reboot your device just to clear our your memory again and start fresh... and realize that a reboot does use a bit more battery than just normal use.

thabears23

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
No apps been added for days two nights ago it rebooted it self battery draining alot phone kinda running sluggish I do reboots. Every no and then but no other issues besides that random reboot and the battery all funky

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
No apps been added for days two nights ago it rebooted it self battery draining alot phone kinda running sluggish I do reboots. Every no and then but no other issues besides that random reboot and the battery all funky

Now we've gone from an hour or so of owning your Maxx to days... how long have you owned it???

thabears23

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Been 4 weeks think I'm confusing u bro lol basically two days ago it rebooted by itself and the battery is drainage faster no other issues just curious if anyone had this issue

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Been 4 weeks think I'm confusing u bro lol basically two days ago it rebooted by itself and the battery is drainage faster no other issues just curious if anyone had this issue

The confusion is that you stated "OK so i got home played on my maxx for an hour" and he thought you meant you got home right after purchasing it but you actually meant you got home from something else (school, work, doctors appointment, shopping, etc.). Your posts are a bit hard to follow as I thought the same thing (you got home after purchasing the MAXX) when I read your initial post.

bzxzlg

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So i've gotten the random reboots - had my device since 2 MAR... Not sure of exact cause... Have also had random screen power offs - quite frustrating - which seems to happen when I'm around 50% on battery life... Last time I got 6 or 7 in a minute ... SOOOOoooooo decided to factory reset the device and start over ... Doubletwist seems to be a suspect this time around - though first time I didn't seem to have an issue ... still poking around on it ... This device has such potential - I can only hope this can be figured out ...

joewyno

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I just got the recent update and now my Razar Maxx will not stop rebooting. No new apps added recently and no new setting changes made recently. I have only had this phone for a week now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon