3 Updates available message ... how do I update

ricebw

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
But when I go into the market, I can't tell which ones need to be updated. They aren't grouped like they were on my Inc. in a category called "needs updates" or something like that. Any help?

ricebw

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Oh but they're not. That's my point, nothing is showing at the top as needing an update... I even cleared my market app cache data just in case that was it.

leesrt

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Whereare you getting this message? In the notifier bar, email, text?

If it's in the notifier bar when you click on it it should take you straight to it. If its the other two it may be the app site telling you directly. It may not have registered in the marketplace yet.

ricebw

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It is in the notification bar. If I click directly on the notification, it takes me to the market, my apps, but doesn't show any that need updating. The notification goes away and then awhile later it comes back again.

Thanks all for help in advance...

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine does that too. Will tell me I have 4 updates available, but nothing will be listed as having an update when I click on it. Do you have apps set up to automatically update? If so, the phone could be seeing those, notifying you, then they auto-update. I believe that's what happens with mine.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It is in the notification bar. If I click directly on the notification, it takes me to the market, my apps, but doesn't show any that need updating. The notification goes away and then awhile later it comes back again.

Thanks all for help in advance...

Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All tab > Market > Clear data & Clear cache... reboot... start Market app, acknowledge whatever they want to let you start the app, Menu > My apps

I think you said you cleared cache, but you need to clear data also.

Reactions: ricebw

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad