Maxx suddenly out of stock in most places

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Seems that anyone who discounts phones is out of the Maxx. (04/01/2012) Like Best Buy, Amazon, Wirefly...
Verizonwireless has it still but it is still full-subsidized priced at $299.
Wonder if it is that popular or is there a change in the air??
My wife wants one (which is kinda cool cause I was considering one). Anyway...

Phadunkin

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Popularity. Which is funny.. because I haven't seen one single person with it yet.

iPhones and iPhones. Eh.

Waiting for my next paycheck so I can finally upgrade to this bad boy.

Also, double the data plans for half price have been going around.. which is why its probably hard to find the device.

Snowcrash45

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Suddenly? It's been out of stock everywhere in my area for weeks (white Lake, mi). I ordered mine from Verizon on my wife's corporate discount for $199. Gets here today

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Verizon has never carried it in the stores near me. They can order it.
Wonder if they didn't want a lot of units in their store inventory because a newer device is coming out soon?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
up till last week it was backordered on verizon's website. I think it is more or less because of high demand. as far as a new phone coming out, well the chances of that are pretty good also, I have already heard talk of a fighter phone from motorola.

With that said, I do not think you will be dissappointed with the maxx, it is a good phone. If you are always going to be waiting for the next new phone, you will never get one because there will always be a new phone coming out.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I could see some might want to wait for an HD screen or something on this phone but sometimes you end up getting more problems with the next phone regardless of the brand. If you read the forums like I do you get a pretty good sense of whats good and what's not. After all, isnt that why we all get on here? My non scientific opinion of all this is a 90% positive rating for Maxx owners and less than 50% satisfied Gnex owners. Maybe way less and thats good enough for me. I've had my Maxx going on a month and I love it. Glad I m not waiting for the next device. I'm definitely in the satisfied camp.

mab4285

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Out of stock in my Fayetteville, AR store too. Couldn't stand/deal with the bad reception/battery life of my Sprint iPhone anymore, but keeping the iPhone active considering I'm on a family plan with the parents, and I do still like my iPhone. Thankfully Sprint has the Google Voice integration, so here I go to one phone!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I could see some might want to wait for an HD screen or something on this phone but sometimes you end up getting more problems with the next phone regardless of the brand. If you read the forums like I do you get a pretty good sense of whats good and what's not. After all, isnt that why we all get on here? My non scientific opinion of all this is a 90% positive rating for Maxx owners and less than 50% satisfied Gnex owners. Maybe way less and thats good enough for me. I've had my Maxx going on a month and I love it. Glad I m not waiting for the next device. I'm definitely in the satisfied camp.

Agreed, I have no complaints about this phone. It may be the first phone since the original RAZR from back in the day that I keep for my full contract.

panerai7

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I learned my lesson, from Droid X to LG Revo to Droid Charge to Galaxy Nexus and now back to Motor.
I'm done experimenting, Motorola has the best signal strength and voice quality, period. And now it has the best battery life, GN was dead after 6-7 hours, pathetic

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci