I LOVE this Handset!!!

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Ive owned the Iphone4 the Thunderbolt, The ICS Nexus The Charge, You name it, this handset blows them all out of the water. The first android handset that finally works and has a battery life. Just sayin!

RooGirl78

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
This is the handset I'm thinking of purchasing in the next few weeks... I'm still using a Driod X2 3G right now and was totally excited about Motorola coming out with a new Razr.... and then for them to do the Maxx with way better battery...

... Does the life of the battery last that much longer then the regular Android Razr??? I'm really looking forward to making my purchase...

BuMMeR-X

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Switched from the Droid x to the maxx one week ago today, this phone rocks, battery is awesome, performance is awesome, never been happier with a phone than I have with my razr maxx.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So far it seems to be to most reliable& solid device out there. The longer it's on the market, the more issues will arise but the kind of things that are surfacing are nothing compared to the issues others are having. Love this phone too:)

BIGsinner

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
This is my first android phone. I've had a Sprint Palm Pre (which I loved, but has been showing it's age for sometime now) and was holding out for a iPhone but was ultimately disappointed with the specs, so I refused to upgrade to it. I really been itching for an LTE phone since November of last year, but Sprint's lack of LTE serviceable areas drove me to Verizon. I had a tough time choosing between Galaxy Nexus and Razr Maxx, but I'm glad I ended up with a Razr Maxx. I'm learning about new stuff on my phone all the time, and there seems that there is nothing that this phone can't do, and even better...last all day.

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Right now i am at 60% on 15hrs usage and ive been doing stuff on the phone all day. I have smart actions set on wifi with my home location so when my gps knows im home wifi automatically comes on. 4G isnt up and running except for 15 miles away so this method is working great for me.

Phadunkin

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Speaking about battery.. I just got my phone today.

Do i let it drain all the way out then charge full? do i turn it off then charge it? whats best

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations! I'll be you're excited.

You'll see tons of opinions on this. Definitely charge it all the way up before even turning it on the first time. I think the recommendation is to let it charge for a good 6-8 hours. Then just don't worry about it. Some people will recommend a periodic discharge to the point that the phone turns itself off, which is supposed to recalibrate the battery sensor, but others say it doesn't matter. Bottom line is that with this battery, you just don't have to worry like you did with your previous phone.

Reactions: Phadunkin

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Speaking about battery.. I just got my phone today.

Do i let it drain all the way out then charge full? do i turn it off then charge it? whats best

I let my phone get down to 15% and recharged it. I have done this twice. Right now I'm over 1 Day 9 Hours with 40% left on my battery.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Ive owned the Iphone4 the Thunderbolt, The ICS Nexus The Charge, You name it, this handset blows them all out of the water. The first android handset that finally works and has a battery life. Just sayin!

I had a Verizon GN. I had so many issues. I've had mine for 8 days. I love the battery and the performance of the phone. I've not had one dropped call or any issues:D:D

Phadunkin

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Lol this battery is incredible.

I've been on this sucker all day, after charging it over night. I'm missing about a sliver of green battery. It's unreal.

I feel bad for my girlfriend, sisters, and father. I keep hearing "I wish we had a car charger", "my battery is dieing", "hold on let me shut my phone off"

Ha.

It did get slightly warm [through my otterbox] but that was while searching for apps, etc for awhile.. so I just let it cool down for a bit and no issues at all.

Jamfish

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
This is my first Android handset, as well. In my 2+ weeks of ownership I've managed to stretch it out as long as 36 hours once. Granted that was through some pretty careful management and not much talking or dedicated usage going on in those last 10 hours.

pgreeny69

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have owned many Android phones and can honestly say that having the extra battery capacity makes all the difference. I no longer worry about tweaking everything to save battery, I just use it as much as I need too and always have battery to spare. My daughter watched 2 Netflix movies last Sunday while at my sons Bball tournament plus the use before and after that and I still had 40% battery left at the end of the day with about 6 hours of screen on time. Best all around phone period IMHO.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX

panerai7

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
With light usage and Smart Actions for the night time I charge every other day.
It's on 4G the whole time.
What other smartphone can do that?
My GN would die in 6-7 hours searching for signal.
Best phone ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool