04-01-2019 01:46 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    The Renault/Dacia Media-Nav paired instantly with my old HTC Desire Z running under Froyo, but the Moto E3 with Marshmallow was a no-go for contacts loading. I tried all the suggestions: contacts on/off the SIM, switched Bluetooth on and off and on again on both devices. I tried the Bluetooth Phonebook app and instant success. I invested in the full version which cost me all of UKPds 1.29. Excellent value
    12-24-2016 12:51 PM
    So glad I found this thread. This has been bugging me for months. Car = 2013 Ford C-Max. Phone = Google Pixel XL, and before that, Samsung Galaxy S5. Car thinks I only need a sampling of the contacts from my phone.

As suggested previously - I downloaded Bluetooth Phonebook (Trial) (see https://play.google.com/store/apps/d..._rsap.irmctest) from Google Play. This trial alters the phone#'s in your contacts so is only good for test purposes. Worked perfectly. So I forked over 1.95 and got the real Bluetooth Phonebook (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid_rsap.irmc). ALL the contacts synced (I counted) and within a few seconds.

Thanks again.
    07-01-2017 02:52 PM
    I have same problem with 2012 Elantra. Due to an android update. I updated my phone hoping Samsung fixed issue. I tried the share contact trick but zero contacts transfered. I can make a call on my phone and it connects to the system so the Bluetooth is working. I unpaired paired, etc... due for new phone...may have to get my first iphone.
    08-13-2017 03:24 PM
    I also had this issue when pairing a new phone to a new cars audio / telephone system. After scratching my head for a while I thought about how my contacts were transferred between the original Samsung J1 and the new J7. This was done by importing all the contacts to the SIM card and then installing the card into the new phone. That's where the problem arises as the Bluetooth system does not look in the SIM card for the data you wish transferred. To cure this problem simply import the contact details to your device memory which the Bluetooth can access and bingo that should hopefully resolve the issue. Good luck.
    11-26-2017 07:36 PM
    Great thanks to all contributors for helping me to get my Mondeo(2009) bluetooth to accept the phonebook from my new Samsung A5(2017). The solution was as simple as ensuring my contacts were stored on the phone and not sim or sd card. Took a bit of fathoming but got there in the end! Cheers
    03-12-2018 03:19 PM
    I have had the same problem with my contacts loading to my Bluetooth in my car. I did a network reset, I did a master reset on my phone!
    I called LG to see about getting it repaired, but before I did that I did a search on the Google Play Store, and I found this little app called Contact Sync Fix by Nicolay R. I installed it on my phone, ran it once, and it corrected all the problems in my phone book. Contacts now load to my car bluetooth with no problem! If it fixes your problem throw $5 the guy's way for developing the app!
    07-06-2018 09:13 AM
    New phones do not default to share contacts once paired go to paired devices click the tiny settings and select contacts. Problem solved.
    04-01-2019 01:46 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD