Is there a way to list the contacts you pick whichever way you choose rather than alphabetically?
    04-22-2012 05:44 PM
    You can arrange them any way you want in the widget. Just long press the contact, then drag and drop.
    04-22-2012 06:19 PM
    You can rearrange contacts in the widget by pulling it open, then long pressing on a contact and dragging it where you want.
    04-22-2012 06:20 PM
    thank you
    04-22-2012 06:22 PM
    Yes, thank you. I didn't know about that long press capability. Should have downloaded the manual. There's so much to learn about personalizing this device.

On a separate note, I just can't get over the battery life. I realize the battery is more than twice the size of the one in my Charge, but that makes a heck of a difference in usability. No more needing to grab a quick charge while driving from one place to another, or plugging it in whenever I hit the house. Heck, I sometimes turn it on just to look at the battery widget I added.
    04-22-2012 08:21 PM
    On my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, this method of rearranging the favourites by long pressing does not work for me. A long press leads to selection and then the only option is to share or delete. Not rearrange.

On this favourites page of my contacts the only option when I select (short press) a favourite is, it goes into an instant call. It's more like a speed dial page although it is under the favourites tab of the contacts app.

Any further insight would be most welcome!
    10-29-2016 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD