Stopping/deleting smart actions

tkl0085

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Is this possible? I like the app and get what it helps with, but found out it was stopping the sync with my gmail and i missed some important messages. I tried to delete the action then hit save, but still no gmail after i sent myself one from another account, and made sure sync was on on the phone? Thoughts? Help?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
First, you can easily just "Disable All" by just opening the app > Menu > Disable All... if they are disabled they will be doing nothing with your Sync'ing of data.

Make sure your device still has Sync Data turned on... Menu > Settings > Data manager > make sure "Background data" is turned on... also "Data enabled" is turned on... when I just tested the Smart Actions app and turned of Sync Data with the app it disabled "Background data."

Reactions: kt081801

Randonte

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a Droid Razr Maxx XT912, smart actions was updated. I need to backup a few apps with application data. I have tried rooting, and several backup apps with no luck. Is there any way to backup the application data and transfer it to my new Droid Turbo?

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a Droid Razr Maxx XT912, smart actions was updated. I need to backup a few apps with application data. I have tried rooting, and several backup apps with no luck. Is there any way to backup the application data and transfer it to my new Droid Turbo?

You tried rooting you MAXX or the Turbo? From what I understand, the Turbo, with the latest software, is not yet rootable. Being able to root and use Titanium Backup to back the app AND THE FULL DATA is one of the main reasons keeping me from getting rid of my Droid Razr MAXX and getting the Turbo.

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the Turbo vs. the MAXX.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood