Please help me my finger does not slide on screen easily

biggerdjam

May 6, 2012
Visit site
this is my second Razr Maxx. i returned the first one due to it having a faulty battery. Now this one is fine but there is one problem, when i slide my finger left and right, the screen is rough and is not as smooth as my previous Maxx. i really don't know how to explain this but seems no one has the same problem as me. i don't know what to do, i do not have a screen protector on and i starting to regret getting the Maxx also because of the constant hiccups and freezing on it( i already factory reset it 2 times). Can you guys help me?

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it's a defective screen protector... Have you tried it without the screen protector on? But then again...if you have already had to do 2 factory resets...sounds like you received another bad MAXX. I have had my MAXX a little over a month and I just love this phone. Knock on wood I haven't had the issues you are having. But if you can take this current MAXX back and get another one...hopefully you will get one that works right...then you will see just how awesome this phone really is. Good Luck!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Suggest you use a cloth for cleaning glasses... that is all I use and it cleans off scuffs (figure prints and swipes). Most sunglass stores have them.

panerai7

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I would start looking at my fingers first.
Are they dirty, dry, crackly? Do you use too much lotion or maybe not enough? Do you have a lot of dead skin buildup on the tips of your fingers?
Please post a picture of your fingers so we can rule out "user error"

biggerdjam

May 6, 2012
Visit site
i wash my hands a lot with moisturizing soap. i also keep my phone in perfect condition my always wiping the screen with a microfiber cloth.

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Try making sure your fingers are very dry. I know that if I have been sweating a little bit that my fingers will stick and not slide like they are supposed to. Get a cloth, really dry your hands and see what happens.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech