Task killer

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
How do you guys feel about task killers? Which one is the best one?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Battery drainage galore, they turn the task off, it goes back on, and so forth in an endless cycle thus draining more battery life than what your really trying to save.

Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk

Reactions: moosc

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow I'm surprised some one is asking this. I'd look been awhile Google posted why tk are bad Jerry's down a write up or two. Androids designed to use apps when needed so u close thinking u don't need Android reopens it. And when u get ice cream sandwich u can go into app menu and kill a rogue app if causes problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The last phone I had already had a place in my settings so I could close everything at once. Am I over looking this feature on tha maxx because i cant find it. Ive never had to use a task killer and I dont want to mess my phone up.:(

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
The last phone I had already had a place in my settings so I could close everything at once. Am I over looking this feature on tha maxx because i cant find it. Ive never had to use a task killer and I dont want to mess my phone up.:(

I think on the stock Maxx it's in the app drawer. I don't run stock so I can't look it up for you...but I believe it's in there somewhere.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The Maxx has a stock app called Task Manager, which allows you to close apps. But like others have said here and in endless threads in this and other forums, you shouldn't have to close apps in Android, because many of them autostart again, and you'll just drain battery.

FredBassett

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
The Maxx has a stock app called Task Manager, which allows you to close apps. But like others have said here and in endless threads in this and other forums, you shouldn't have to close apps in Android, because many of them autostart again, and you'll just drain battery.

This

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital