How do I..

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
How do I get it so when I hit the power/lock screen button it locks the screen.. not locking the screen right now and can't figure it out..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Settings/Location & security settings/Security lock timer. Set it to "When display is off."

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Whoops. What screen lock are you using? If its anything other that slide lock then you have time change the setting the user about me suggested. But if you just want the normal lock screen then set it to slide lock

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if the OP is asking about having the power button make the screen go directly to the lock screen without the screen turning off first, or if he just wants to make sure it's locked any time he hits the power button to turn off the screen. My explanation above does the latter. I'm not sure if there's any way to make the former occur.

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I did a factory reset. The soft reset did not work and neither did the settings.
I just got the phone yesterday and I love it even more now!

kt081801

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I did a factory reset. The soft reset did not work and neither did the settings.
I just got the phone yesterday and I love it even more now!

what exactly is a factory reset? Doesn't this erase everything? there's a "soft reset" as oppose to a "hard reset"?? still learning the lingo, sorry, am new to Moto phones :)

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes factory reset removes everything, a soft reset is done by holding the power button and volume button down for 30 seconds. It emulates a battery pull

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS!!! ;)

kt081801

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully someone knows the answer to this question: how do I send a group email? am using stock email and can't seem to figure out how this is done WITHOUT having to go to people=>group=>name of group=>send email.

Can't I do all that from my email window??

I appreciate the help :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance