App help!

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I need an app that blocks my number when I text(work purposes) when I select the block option on my settings my number still the appears.. Help me guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to block your number from goin out to other people while I text?? Can you turn it off n. On?? I just realized that it's my call back number not a number blocker! Ahhhh!

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Or an app where I can send multiple messages at 1 time that doesn't show my number

covard

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I'm out of line, but you CAN text without your callback number. You hit the menu while in text messsaging and there is a place where you can disable the callback number being attached to any text that you send, or you can change the callback number, change or add a signature, etc.

just an FYI

ak2j

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm out of line, but you CAN text without your callback number. You hit the menu while in text messsaging and there is a place where you can disable the callback number being attached to any text that you send, or you can change the callback number, change or add a signature, etc.

just an FYI

This option is not working for me. My callback # still shows with either option.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I second Google Voice. You can text through the app and then they see your Google number and not your phone number.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Going back to disabling your call back number in the messaging settings, go to edit call back number, and delete it, make it blank. See if that works.