Holster for my Maxx

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Me and my brother both took the Maxx on upgrades i have a leather holster that works fine but he prefers the type that the phone slips or clicks in and out of (with the back of the phone exposed . All of the ones I've seen like that come with shells or skins that need to be put on the phone but we don't want to make our phones bulky. Does anyone know of a regular belt clip holster?

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender series for mine. I needed the rugged protection for my phone. From what it sounds like, try sedioonline.com. I think they may have what your looking for. I have used they're cases before and they work well.

Reactions: mgindi26

RedRamage

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I ended up ordering a Seidio surface case and holster. Haven't come yet, so I'm can't give a specific review of this item, but I've owned two Seidio holsters for old phones and love 'em a lot.

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Me and my brother both took the Maxx on upgrades i have a leather holster that works fine but he prefers the type that the phone slips or clicks in and out of (with the back of the phone exposed . All of the ones I've seen like that come with shells or skins that need to be put on the phone but we don't want to make our phones bulky. Does anyone know of a regular belt clip holster?

I have the kickstand holster and like it. It has two pieces, one that snaps on the phone and the other has a belt clip. The phone back faces outward. The kickstand allows the phone to be used as desk clock without removing the cover. Also the kickstand is great for streaming videos or audio. I had one one these for my charge and really liked it.

Verizon has them.

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
The Verizon holster has a case part that attaches to the phone itself. The nice thing about this case is you only have to remove the phone from the holster to place it into the charging dock. With my X2, I had to take the case off every night to place it into the dock. So that is a large improvement.

And the phone in its case outside of the holster doesn't feel bulky to me.