Bluetooth headset query

bluwtr49

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
It's been awhile since I last needed a headset but now I'm going to get a new bluetooth headset. Just wonder what is a good but very inexpensive one. I tend to lose/destroy them on a reqular basis so all I want is one that will answer a call. Need not do anything else except have a volume control.

When I'm using one, I'm usually in a hostile environment and they are constantly getting knocked out of my ear and falling in water, acid, mud, and the such. Consequently, in the past I've had a couple extra with me.

Thanks for any thoughts.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Try the MotoRokr S305. They are bluetooth headphones that go behind the head. When using in hostile environments, I clip a neck lanyard to them and have yet to lose a pair. Amazon sells them for about $35.

bluwtr49

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'll look into these although they seem to be used for a lot more than answering the phone. Don't know how I feel about a 2 piece stereo unit when one earpiece would work fine.

Price isn't bad though and that's a plus.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the Motorola S705 stereo headset for years. It's the only one you'll find that has a range of 330 ft. No that is not a typo. You can turn run music on your phone, leaving it in the house while you cut the lawn. It's the best thing ever. And since it has a regular 3.5mm jack, you can use a jumper plug on any audio device you own with an aux input. Just plug into the aux in and stream audio to that device. Most versatile Stereo BT device made. Oh and did I mention it's a digital fm receiver also? Yep. Enjoy http://m.engadget.com/default/artic...audio-controller/&category=classic&postPage=1

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
There's one very important thing to remember when making a decision on bluetooth. You need to be absolutely certain you actually need one because studies have shown that 98% of those who use them, look silly cause they aren't necessary for them. If you have a job that requires one, then you're good though. Just something to remember.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12