22 Updates

teddeli

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Just received a notice for 22 updates on my Razr Maxx Most were for the Verizon bloatware. Updates included Google Maps, Search and GMail. Five of them mentioned Ice Cream Sandwich. I have never received so many updates at once before. The phone is only one week old but I assume it was updated when activated

I am not one to put any significance in this but could this be some kind of preparation for the future ICS update?

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you may have just been a little behind:) But I'm betting the second part of your statement is correct. It's getting close and hopefully they are preparing their programs so we all don't freak because things stop working. I've been saying I hope they get things right because so far I love how this thing works as is.

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
A lot of apps are getting upgraded to work on ICS. I have been seeing a lot of apps to work with ICS the past 2 months.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Now you're all caught up and can wait for the OTA ICS update with the rest of us. Welcome to the waiting room.

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I got a bunch of updates today too. Most of them were the google apps. Ive had my phone for 2 months now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I just got my Maxx 2 days ago and I too received a ton of updates. Nothing substantial, the phone is behind since it has been sitting in a box for a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz