One hate

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
One thing I hate about all androids is the headphone jack sensitivity. I mean one little wiggle and playback stops. Same and worse with my X.
Guess only out is bluetooth.

Sent from Marx Maxx using Tapatalk.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
One thing I hate about all androids is the headphone jack sensitivity. I mean one little wiggle and playback stops. Same and worse with my X.
Guess only out is bluetooth.

Make sure you're not using a case. I had to buy a brand new aux cable b/c the one I had was ever so slightly terrible in fitting when I had my case on.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you're not using a case. I had to buy a brand new aux cable b/c the one I had was ever so slightly terrible in fitting when I had my case on.

My case allows for plenty of room for the headset plug... So did my X.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Have to agree with you on that. It gets kinda annoying after awhile. Hopefully it gets ironed out in the near future.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have headphones I purchase from the Verizon store and they work great. I use them for phone called and radio :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

RedRamage

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, why wouldn't you go with BT (if you can afford it)? I love my BT headphones... no wires to mess with plus have volume and track controls with out needing to pull out my phone. It's great.

MightyT

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Check out Headset Blocker on Google Play. Been using it since my OG Droid to cut down on sensitivity. Especially when using standard headphones without buttons.

Sent from my rooted Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk2.

tperry

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, why wouldn't you go with BT (if you can afford it)? I love my BT headphones... no wires to mess with plus have volume and track controls with out needing to pull out my phone. It's great.

Uhhhh... May be like me. I use the headphone jack to run the auxiliary of my radio on the Honda Goldwing. The car uses Bluetooth.

TAPped in on my RAZR MAXX

pawj112

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I would check the headphones/aux cable you are using. The aux cable in my jeep works great. In my wifes car it does the same thing your mentioning, and we have the same brand cables. Your cable might be bad. Just a thought.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn