Just Recieved another Text from VZW

bigguy2211

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I just recieved another text from verizon stating that the rollout for ICS for this phone will start June 20th. "This is a free txt message from vzw, thank you for being a loyal customer, there will be a new update coming to you handset june 20, bringing new features and enhancements, thank you for being a vzw customer". I am so excited, i cant wait.

Reactions: lapeter

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Never heard of carriers sending texts for updates, and I've been with the android family since the day the g1 came out...

Edit: http://www.mobilebloom.com/verizon-confirms-impending-ics-update-for-motorola-droid-razr-maxx-4g/2215339/

Seems to be legit...
Sent using my MoPho-King photon

bmidd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I just recieved another text from verizon stating that the rollout for ICS for this phone will start June 20th. "This is a free txt message from vzw, thank you for being a loyal customer, there will be a new update coming to you handset june 20, bringing new features and enhancements, thank you for being a vzw customer". I am so excited, i cant wait.

Dislike on your first post.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Dork!

via Razr MAXX

Reactions: diverdownsw

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
If it really is coming on the 20th moto would have sent out invites for the soak test and nobody has reported anything about that happening. I mean they have until the end of June to meet q2 so we shall see.

bigguy2211

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Thats not very nice, i really did get a text from verizon saying june 20th, and i know of another person i work with recieved the very same message also.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the world of jaded interwebbers. Don't take it too personally--you're dealing with many jilted Android lovers who don't trust anyone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie