Cool to not worry

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Just a note that yesterday I had to take my mom to a hospital 2.5 hours from here, spend the day and then back. Lotsa tower changes, time zones, etc.
Normally, I'd have to make a mental note: take car charger.
I left with Maxx yesterday confident I've have battery for the day.
And, I returned at 8:00 pm with 40% on the same charge.
That's very cool indeed to not worry.
I'm just sayin. :)

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I debated taking my charger to work with me the first week I had my razrmaxx. Where I was working was horrible for getting reception and my old phone would just chew through battery searching for that single so I would have to charge it after about lunch time (4 hours into shift.) With the maxx, I went to work with about 80% battery, my phone never went on the charger, and I was texting/slight internet surfing, and I got home with about 50% battery left. That was also before playing around with smart actions so I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted longer now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
hope your mom is ok :(

Thanks. She is ok, well, for a 78 year old with a hip replacement, diabetes, and bypass surgery 2 years ago. LOL. It was my older brother had a heart procedure done, ablation, and she wanted to go.
Very good of you to pick up on that. Thanks again.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I've read other stories about how people got into accidents and needed to call for help, and their Razr would get a signal where others that were there could not (ahem, Galaxy Nexus). Like @kingmeow said: Peace of mind is priceless.

Reactions: diverdownsw

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I've read other stories about how people got into accidents and needed to call for help, and their Razr would get a signal where others that were there could not (ahem, Galaxy Nexus). Like @kingmeow said: Peace of mind is priceless.

Listen, you gotta understand that the Nexus is a developer devAH AHAHAHAHA!
It brings tears to my eyes on how many excuses I've seen for that phone. My favorite is bringing up the "this phone gets updates straight from Google!" defense and then watching Verizon hold it up for months.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Listen, you gotta understand that the Nexus is a developer devAH AHAHAHAHA!
It brings tears to my eyes on how many excuses I've seen for that phone. My favorite is bringing up the "this phone gets updates straight from Google!" defense and then watching Verizon hold it up for months.

Even funnier when you point out all the hype about people saying the updates come directly from Google and how slow the updates are coming out and they fire back with "it will have Jelly Bean before any other phone".

Can't even get the current operating system updated on a regular basis and their are hanging their hat on a future update that hasn't even been developed yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad