Widgets disappearing or being rearranged

ttens

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I received a new phone due to battery issues. Now, intermittently, my widgets will disappear or move (usually after I've turned the phone off and turned it back on). I called Verizon for help but they said to call back when the widgets are messed up.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any thoughts?

Thanks!

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
On my RAZR sometimes my weather channel widget will disappear then re appear later on the day. So will Tapatalk. And so will other Widgets. And apps

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
My widgets disappeared today when I turned my phone on after charging. They came back after a minute or so.

ttens

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Mine disappear and don't come back. Also,I have had them move around on me. Which means, I have to put them back. Verizon has no record of this as a known problem. Kind of feel better knowing I'm not alone, sort of :)

Rodzp

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I had this happen with my Bionic several times. It was always after I made a change and added or removed a widget. It was a huge PITA when it would happen.

What I found solved it for me was once I got everything where I wanted it I would power off and back on. I would then need to fix it again and before I did anything else I would power off and back on. Normally things would stay on the second reboot, if not I would repeat one more time.

I have had my Maxx for 5 days now and have not had this issue.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc