Feel free to feel smug

Jack33

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
But really, no other phones have come close to the battery power/endurance of the MAXX - not HTC One X, not SGIII. So, unless manufacturers come up with a phone similar or equal to MAXX in battery power with enough bells and whistles (at $199 price mind you), all MAXX owners should feel a bit smug.

Last edited:
Reactions: bradenfontaine

kingmeow

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got 2+ days on mine and still have 12% battery left (see battery stickie for details). L-O-V-E IT!!!! :D

Last edited:

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I really needed to ord... um... orde... wait... I have a MAXX. Carry on everyone - nothing to see here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

I have a MAXX as well but this would still be useful for on the go charging.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I came from AT&T in the Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket and I can't even imagine going back to a device that is going to require me to have to charge the device 2 to 5 times a day!!

My Skyrocket, I would have to charge it all the time and if I didn't have a car charger, I was screwed. I go a solid 24 hours of heavy use and sometimes longer.

This phone is hands down the best!!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a MAXX as well but this would still be useful for on the go charging.

I guess, but only if you're one of those who need it. I would bet that nearly all of the MAXX users don't need a portable battery though as it gets most of us through the day. :)

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
got through a 12 hour work day and had 40% left on my battery. i get neverous when it goes below 50%, may have to find a charger in the next 8 hours... LMAO

McIrish

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
All the bling and extra cool apps in the world doesn't mean a thing if the battery goes dead in the middle of the day. Long live the Maxx!

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
All the bling and extra cool apps in the world doesn't mean a thing if the battery goes dead in the middle of the day. Long live the Maxx!

XhCUb.gif

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I guess, but only if you're one of those who need it. I would bet that nearly all of the MAXX users don't need a portable battery though as it gets most of us through the day. :)

Hell your right I really dont need this thing but for $50 I gotta buy it. Lol

kingmeow

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh, here's another fun thought. Wouldn't it be cool if our Maxx can charge other cell phones just to give them an extra few minutes to make an emergency call?

Cute chick: "I'm sorry sir, my ____ cell phone is dead. I see that you have a Maxx. Mind giving me a jump?"
You: "Suuuure! BTW, what's your number?"

LOL!!!!! :D:D:D:D

manordwall

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, here's another fun thought. Wouldn't it be cool if our Maxx can charge other cell phones just to give them an extra few minutes to make an emergency call?

Cute chick: "I'm sorry sir, my ____ cell phone is dead. I see that you have a Maxx. Mind giving me a jump?"
You: "Suuuure! BTW, what's your number?"

LOL!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I've got plenty of juice for a cute chick