(Practical) Universal Inbox wanted

locutor

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I migrated to the Razr Maxx from the Droid 2 and want a Universal Inbox on my home screen like the latter had. I tried the Maxx?s stock Universal Inbox widget, but it?s no good. It requires three steps each time: Open > Go to Messaging > Universal Inbox. How can I set up a one-tap Universal Inbox like my Droid 2 had? Gotta be a way.

Jack33

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I purchased Pure Messenger app which I really like. It separates each gmails nicely and works really well. However, I've had problems with the app since the recent Gmail updates so I stopped using it.

Moto should have a Universal Inbox where you don't have to tap once to get into the Universal Inbox, then tap Universal Inbox again to get into the Universal Inbox Mail, then tap the email to open it up. I mean, how lame is that move?

I was hoping the ICS update would fix this problem, but probably not. I will just have to deal with the 3x inbox move or wait for a fix on Pure Messenger.

sgb1818

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I just updated to ICS (aka Android 4.0) on my Verizon Razr MAXX. There IS a universal inbox, under a.other name, and it's accessible directly from an icon. Go to apps, widgets (tab), email account -- hold finger down on email account; it puts an icon on your home page AND opens a menu to choose an account or "combined view." Works great!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21