Battery life on ics

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me of battery life has gotten way better?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

I definitely notice an increase in battery life. Installed ICS this morning around 5AM, charged it to 100% and unplugged around 9AM. I have literally been using it all day with heavy, heavy use just exploring all the new features and it's only down to 65% as I type this. Normally, with this amount of use on Gingerbread, I'd be down to 40-50%.

Reactions: Ewing33855

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the screen quality is a bit different? On auto, it seeks to dim a bit more than before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the screen quality is a bit different? On auto, it seeks to dim a bit more than before.

Yeah I definitely noticed that. At 10 percent brightness it's way dimmer than gingerbread

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I definitely notice an increase in battery life. Installed ICS this morning around 5AM, charged it to 100% and unplugged around 9AM. I have literally been using it all day with heavy, heavy use just exploring all the new features and it's only down to 65% as I type this. Normally, with this amount of use on Gingerbread, I'd be down to 40-50%.

Same here

hehubado

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I think disabling the bloat increases battery life significantly.....in at 50%right now at 1030...been off the charger since 9 am and been using the phone mod/heavy all day

Reactions: Ewing33855

ekmickens

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The first the two guys. You two have the Razr Marxx so i expect your battery to last a very long time. I myself only have the Droid Razr and I use to get 12 to 13 hours of use. Not loving ICS when it comes to battery life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hehubado

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah live on top of a fairly high hill so my 3G/4G signal has always been choppy...ever seen i got ics i have yet to see 4G go white...i was on 4G all day yesterday...phone connects to the wifi signal noticeably quicker vs. GB also....love the disabling apps feature hers a screenshot.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Not seeing the drops like I was on gingerbread. Battery is good.

But I find the stock battery meter lies... Check it out..

Sent from my Razr Maxx dripping ICS all over the floor