The official "I received the update notification text" thread

thybrutalthrone

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to get a count on who has received the notification stating that the update is to be received within a week. I haven't received it yet but Im patiently waiting, Id rather skip the text and get straight to the dessert honestly!

rutter207

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Got the message this afternoon (or I guess yesterday afternoon now). Was talking to my friend on the phone and as soon as I said I was waiting for the update the message popped up. Such a tease because I thought it was actually time. I know it's coming. I don't need a reminder!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

drdeath91

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Count me in...of course I saw the notification and got a little over excited because I thought it was the actual update. Hopefully this means we are next on the list.

CW

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I receivd the notification last night around 7:00pm Mountain and had the update ready when I got up around 5:00am.

MacQ32

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
And downloading now.... yipeee

Remember good things come to those who wait. Id rather it done right than rushed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

karl1coleman

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
No notification here, yet. :(
Do you have to receive notification before you can download the update? I wonder if the two are linked somehow.

Is the notification new with this update? I didn't receive a notification for the previous two updates the RAZR got and still got the updates pushed to me.

I did get a text from Verizon today though, but it was to say my bill was ready. Talk about a letdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance