I recently upgraded from the Incredible to the Maxx. I love the phone, however this current calendar problem is driving me nuts. I used my calendar on my Incredible to continually go back a few months prior to look up something on a particular day. Now, on my Maxx, if I go more than 30 days back the events do not appear. The only events that show are repeating events. I just synced my Incredible calender, via wifi, and all of my events from the past two years are displaying. Anyone know of a fix to get all of my past calendar events to display on my Maxx? I downloaded Jorte Calendar and it is essentially the same as the stock calender and not displaying events older than 30 days. If I go onto my desktop google calender it displays all prior events for the last several years. Thanks for any help.
    06-29-2012 05:57 AM
    I don't remember this being a problem on the Gingerbread version... currently I'm running the new ICS version and can scroll back as far as I want to using the Calendar app in the app drawer. Are you using the screen widget or the app itself in the app drawer???
    06-29-2012 06:24 AM
    This occurs on both the widget and the app in the app drawer....thanks
    06-29-2012 07:51 AM
    Maybe someone else who is still on Gingerbread can look at their app... I'm fairly sure the widget will not scroll back in time, but the app should. I know it does on the ICS version.
    06-29-2012 08:01 AM
    I can scroll back in time on both the widget and app, however after 30 days earlier (example April 2012) all of my events are gone except repeating events. But on my desktop on Google Calendar everything is there from a few years back. Thanks
    06-29-2012 08:18 AM
    I have the MAXX and still have gingerbread. I have looked at my calendar (stock and Business Calendar app), and mine go back many months. I tried to look into the settings to see if there was something that I checked regarding length of time to show back, but could not find it.

I used to use Jorte. I really liked it, but then I found business calendar, and I liked that just a little bit better...
    06-29-2012 11:39 AM
    Maybe I will try to remove the calendar and reinstall it. I checked all of the settings also and cannot seem to find how to fix this
    06-29-2012 12:26 PM
    I have the MAXX and still have gingerbread. I have looked at my calendar (stock and Business Calendar app), and mine go back many months. I tried to look into the settings to see if there was something that I checked regarding length of time to show back, but could not find it.

I used to use Jorte. I really liked it, but then I found business calendar, and I liked that just a little bit better...
    It will be interesting to see if you can still go back months after ICS. Since the update, I can only go back 30 days and I'm n the Maxx too.
    07-02-2012 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD