Motoprint on ICS?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the app. It's not listed in the app drawer. It is listed as installed under the Play store, but there is no "Open" button. I did not disable it. Is Motoprint nit compatible with ICS?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
OK, found the app. It's not really an app anymore. It's under settings now. Problem is I don't have the option to print .PDF documents anymore. Without a print menu button, it doesn't do any good. Dropped the ball here, Motorola.

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
OK, found the app. It's not really an app anymore. It's under settings now. Problem is I don't have the option to print .PDF documents anymore. Without a print menu button, it doesn't do any good. Dropped the ball here, Motorola.

You can print PDFs from QuickOffice.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
How? I tried every menu and setting and saw nothing. Is that only in the paid version?

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
How? I tried every menu and setting and saw nothing. Is that only in the paid version?

Select the file in the file browser, but don't open it. Then drag the toolbar to the left to expose the printer icon. Tap print, select your printer, and away you go.

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Select the file in the file browser, but don't open it. Then drag the toolbar to the left to expose the printer icon. Tap print, select your printer, and away you go.

Actually, if you open it in QuickOffice/QuickPDF, pressing the leftmost icon on the menu bar will display a "Print" option that seems to do the same thing. And no, this isn't the paid version, unless what came on my MAXX is a limited time trial.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek