Battery Widget for ICS

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
What's a good battery widget for ICS?
I was using Circle Battery widget because it can show my battery level percentage in 1 number increments, unlike 10 number increments like a lot of the other widgets.
Unfortunately, the ability to view your battery stats from the widget no longer works.
I tried downloading other battery widgets, but they only had the ability to show my battery percentage in 10 number increments.
I'm looking for a good replacement.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Badass Battery Monitor!
1% increments, also tells you what apps are using the battery, App Sucker!

Downloaded it. Is there a way to view the stock battery info from this app. On screen time from app says that I've had my screen on today for 32s. Stock battery app says it's been on for 1 h 32 s, which is correct.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded it. Is there a way to view the stock battery info from this app. On screen time from app says that I've had my screen on today for 32s. Stock battery app says it's been on for 1 h 32 s, which is correct.

The screen time via the app vs the stock meter are dependant from the time you installed the app.

Sent from Razr Maximus

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The screen time via the app vs the stock meter are dependant from the time you installed the app.

Sent from Razr Maximus
Still can't get it to display the screen on time correctly. I've been using my phone over an hour since installing the app.
Here's a comparison between it and the stock battery app readings.
4c7a7d24-ba3a-3484.jpg

4c7a7d24-ba49-b048.jpg

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Still can't get it to display the screen on time correctly. I've been using my phone over an hour since installing the app.
Here's a comparison between it and the stock battery app readings. Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

restart you phone, or plug it into the charger for 5 minutes. afterwards they both should read the same time.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
which one of these require the least amount of ram? that badass battery monitor is really badass when it comes to consuming ram. 32mb >_<

Venez68

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I use Battery Widget? Reborn! (Beta) Great app with no battery drain at all.
Has just about all you'll need in a battery widget and then some.