08-06-2012 11:53 AM
29 12
tools
    Its way more fun than my verizon trophy! For those of you who don't know that's Verizon's only windows phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 07:39 AM
    I've owned this phone for 2 weeks now, and there's not much I don't like about it. I'd have to say the only negative compared to the S3 is its screen quality and size. To me it's a plus because the lower pixel count probably helps battery life even more. I'd also like to have 2GB of RAM like the S3, and I wish the power button was better located, but that's about all. Great build quality and great radios.
    08-05-2012 09:43 AM
    The jury is still out.

My wife and I really like the RAZR MAXX but there has been one hardware issue. The main speaker stopped working on my phone after about 2 months. This is an internal connection problem, the speaker contacts are not soldered but just spring contacts. Not a good design for a phone whose case will be subject to flex when pocket carried.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/770854

So I lost ring tone and audible notifications. I am 2 weeks into a reconditioned replacement phone and hoping for the best.
    08-06-2012 08:58 AM
    At first i had some regrets. My first maxx, the touch screen would stop working, but it was just a deal of turning off the screen and turning it back on to get it to work again. Then it took tumble off my night stand and cracked the inner lcd screen. Second one was AWESOME, until that had a phantom crack on the inner screen as well. This is phone number 3 and i still am having no regrets. I like how i can listen to Pandora for 8 hours and still have plenty of juice to get through the day. My old ally made or 2 hours and the battery was down to 50%.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    08-06-2012 11:53 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD